Short answer – about a week.
Longer answer – it takes about 2-3 days to set-up your subdomain (whatever-name.badger.id) and project details along with logos and badge designs. We also need to carry over legal wording of Covid testing and GDPR waivers for your project – these are the terms users agree to during onboarding. We can also customize the email templates Badger sends our to your crew. We should be able to ship our hardware to you within a week, depending on your location. Once that’s done, we’d like to spend some time with your key personnel and walk them through the whole system so that your team gets the most out of Badger and they are comfortable using it.
To get started, let us know the following:
- Your production and project names
- Who is your Production Coordinator and Head of Covid
- When do you start prep, when will you start shooting and when are you expected to wrap
- Does your project have a logo?
- Where will you be prepping and shooting?
- How many crew do you expect to have on your project?
- Do you already have a lab that you’d like to work with?
- Do you put pineapple on your pizza?